Virgin-O-Logy Kegel Exercises
virgin-o-logy.com formerly known also as virginology.org
|men are the gatekeepers of commitment and women are the gatekeepers of sex|
Translate this page!Share with others :-)
web page is to be viewed in Unicode Character Set UTF-8 if problems
UTF-8 is probably the most commonly used encoding. Unicode for humanity united.
Kegel exercises for girls and women
Kegel exercises make pelvic muscles stronger and more elastic
ischiocavernosus muscle - inferior fascia of the urogenital diaphragm - deep transverse perineal muscle - superficial transverse perineal muscle - superior fascia of the urogenital diaphragm - anus - external anal sphincter muscle - sacrotuberous ligament - gluteus maximus muscle - levator ani muscle - anococcygeal raphe - inferior fascia of pelvic diaphragm - perineal body aka central tendon of perineum - bulbospongiosus muscle - fascia lata - vaginal opening - superficial perineal fascia - urethral opening - clitoral glans - mons pubis - body fat
Source of illustration: Atlas of Human Anatomy by Sinielnikov RD, Sinielnikov YR
Perfect your technique
Once you've identified your pelvic floor muscles, empty your bladder and sit or lie down. Then:To get the maximum benefit, focus on tightening only your pelvic floor muscles or isolating your pelvic floor muscles. Be careful not to flex the muscles in your abdomen, thighs or buttocks. Also, try not to hold your breath. Just relax, breathe freely and focus on tightening the muscles around your vagina and rectum.
- Contract your pelvic floor muscles.
- Hold the contraction for three seconds then relax for three seconds.
- Repeat 10 times.
- Once you've perfected three-second muscle contractions, try it for four seconds at a time, alternating muscle contractions with a four-second rest period.
- Work up to keeping the muscles contracted for 10 seconds at a time, relaxing for 10 seconds between contractions.
Repeat three times a day
Perform a set of 10 Kegel exercises three times a day. The exercises will get easier the more often you do them. You might make a practice of fitting in a set every time you do a routine task, such as checking e-mail or commuting to work.
Vary your technique with one of these methods:
- Try sets of mini-Kegels. Count quickly to 10 or 20, contracting and relaxing your pelvic floor muscles each time you say a number.Use a kegel exerciser
- Visualize an elevator. Slow down the exercises, gradually contracting and releasing your pelvic floor muscles one at a time. As you contract, visualize an elevator traveling up four floors. At each floor, contract your muscles a little more until you reach maximum contraction at the fourth floor. Hold the contraction and then slowly release the tension as you visualize the elevator returning to the ground floor. Repeat 10 times.
(basically, not recommended, although in some cases may be useful, if not intended for masturbation only)
- Men and virgins with intact hymen:
- Anal kegel exerciser (serious risk of damaging the sphincter and fragile lining of the bowel).
Do not forget to wash the exerciser thoroughly with soap and abundance of water. Do not share it.
- Female ex virgins and virgins with spoiled hymen:
- Vaginal kegel exerciser. Do not forget to wash the exerciser thoroughly with soap and abundance of water. Do not share it.
Use vaginal cones:
These are weighted devices about the size of tampons that you put into your vagina for a period of time. A set of vaginal cones increases gradually in weight. Start with the lightest cone, insert it into your vagina, and then squeeze your muscles to hold it in place. Do this twice a day for about 15 minutes per session while doing your regular activities. Move on to the next heavier cone when you’ve successfully held the first one in place, and then work your way up to the heaviest.or
Use Ben Wa Balls
Use oval or spheric vaginal musculture exercisers
Carrying whatever fantasy name: love eggs, sex eggs, jadeite, nephrite, jade eggs, rather oval than spheric, and made of any other enough heavy material they should be smooth, non-porous, polished as cabochons, possibly scratchless, not painted artificially. and resistant to disinfection by boiling.
all 21mm, medium 26mm, large 40mm. Also Known as Love Balls, Kegel Balls, Pleasure Balls, Orgasm Balls, Kegel Spheres.